сряда, 20 януари 2016 г.

Terrible corporation Pricline Group - Booking.com

I am very unhappy with my experience with booking.com. I have filed a complaint with the better business bureau and will continue to post negative reviews about booking.com on customer review websites until this is resolved. When I contacted Booking.com I thought I was dialing the hilton directly, I could barely understand the service rep who answered the phone; I thought she was a Hilton representative. I requested the government rate, but was told it was not available. I was also told there was one double room available. I was given the best price guaranteed rate of $129/night. When I reached the hotel and it was not at capacity, I asked about the govt rate and was informed that it $87/night. I then contacted booking.com's customer service number, where I relayed this information to the customer service representative who informed me that she could not help me. When I asked to speak with a supervisor my request was denied. I've found booking.com's advertising practices misleading, sales information deceitful, and"customer service" laughable. Furthermore, everytime I'm attempted to contact booking.com via phone, I have spent approximately 5 minutes of wait time just waiting on someone to answer the phone.