сряда, 20 януари 2016 г.

BOOKING.COM WORST SERVICE EVER

Worst booking service ever! Asked for hotel in Chadstone Melbourne (14-16 Feb ) got one in Bayswater Melbourne 2 hrs away from the centre of Melbourne. Not counting time getting to train station total journey about 3 hrs!
I was in Melbourne for medical treatment, had to cancel the 2nd night at Hotel (thank you kindly Golden Pebbles Hotel for refund) due to the fact that I would never have made my clinical appointment on the Monday morning. I spoke to” Lisette” at Booking.com and even she said that trying to book in Chadstone brought up “Bays
 water” I then put in a complaint online….and to date have not received a response or apology. This booking service made my trip a complete disaster as well as completely exhausting me as all the to-ing and fro-ing was done in 34 to 36 C heat. I will never ever, book with this terrible, terrible service again