сряда, 20 януари 2016 г.

Booking.com SCAM

I booked a room through booking.com unaware it was non-refundable. As soon as I had made the booking I happened to check on another site and realised to my dismay that I could have booked the same room for $ 85 cheaper!!! After a lengthy telephone call with an extremely defensive operated she said that she would ring me back. No return call but an email stating that the room was of a different type. The only difference in the room was the wording the 2 operators had used when advertising. The rooms both had 2 double beds with a view!!! To my di sappointment the hotel said that if I had contacted them I could cancelled my booking with booking.com. I'm furious, they are a multimillion pound organisation and I am a care worker who earns very little money, I feel they went back on their word and will never be using them again!!!!!!