сряда, 20 януари 2016 г.

Booking.com Terrible, worst booking experience ever

booked 3 villas. two months later I've contacted the owner to ask a question and found that one of these villas doesn't exist! after couple of stressful weeks, they asked me to book another villa which was more expensive promising that the difference will be refunded after our stay. when I went to the booked villa, owner said booking.com cancelled your reservation! just imagine my situation taking 36 people with me (was a bushwalking trip). we were fortunate that no one else booked this villa. I was expecting them to refund the difference but t hey started to ask silly things and rejecting the invoice I received from owner of the accommodation. now I should beg for my own money. I'm secretary of a bushwalking club with 6000 fan page in facebook, I will make sure none of these 6k followers use booking.com services again