сряда, 20 януари 2016 г.

Terrible Booking.com

I made a booking for a hotel in Brisbane late last year, I cancelled the booking shortly after as I viewed the reviews for the hotel and they were less then desirable. a few weeks later the hotel phoned me and asked why I didn't show up to my booking. I informed them of the situation and they waved the no show fee. earlier this year I made another booking and a few months later cancelled the booking due to heading out of state for business on the same dates. When i returned i checked my account and noticed a fee of $212 removed from the account and an email from booking.com informing me I didn't show up to the hotel. I cancelled both bookings through the mobile APP. 

Of course I got onto the phone to booking.com and informed them of this, they didn't care and had the hide to accuse me of not cancelling and trying to get out of the fee. I informed them i would complete a withdraw reversal at the bank and take it from there. 

Luckily i rang the hotel the next day and explained the situation to them, they were more then happy to refund the money and were going to look into it for me. 

I won't ever use booking.com in the future