сряда, 20 януари 2016 г.

Booking.com Terrible company

booked a hotel in Miami 3 mths previous to my trip, pictures looked nice and handy to beach.This was the rat hole from hell and no refund or cancellation with this company.I left this hotel 1 hour later and booked another place that was nearly the same price but heaven on earth in comparison.When I reviewed the hotel Booking.com asked why I didn't report this to them immediately instead of staying Hello I don't stay in filth but feel free to steal my money and no refund or cancellation.The state of the hotel was blamed on the owners who inform the website as to condition of hotel.Booking.com have no actual information as to the real state of hotel sure they don't it appears that this is a common problem with booking.com and the hotel.Use a reputable company to book your holiday they charge fees and exchange rates extra and scam you along with the owners of the dumps I mean hotels.i used another service Rates as you go for my stay in Hawaii and what I paid for is what I got.Avoid them at all costs and yes they will cost you!!!