сряда, 20 януари 2016 г.

Booking.com, agoda.com,pricline.com, Pricline Group

I booked a Hotel with bookings.com. by the time they got back to me it was too late to change my booking. They gave me 24hrs to respond to their email. with screen shots of rates that were advertised. They then got back to me 2 days later, told me it was too late to do anything about it. I was charged an extra $25 for a room. The Flagstaff Inn in West Melbourne was a filthy place with mice, rubbish in the exits, which bookings.com told me housekeeping hadn't go to that day. It had been there for more than one day, there were dirty nappies and r ubbish. The staff were very unhelpful and I was told by bookings.com it was a miscommunication because of the language barrier. I am Australian and stayed in Melbourne? Would not recommend booking with them ever. They are so unhelpful and obviously only after their percentage of bookings!