вторник, 19 юни 2018 г.

Star 1
Star 2
Star 3
Star 4
Star 5

DO NOT BOOK WITH THIS SERVICE Hostelworld!

Yeah they are a middle man to connect hostels with people booking but they do nothing else for the customer. I booked through them for a hostel in Los Angeles (Angeles B&B fyi worst hostel). I tried to contact the hostel to confirm my booking as there were some complications but could not reach them. I enlisted the help of Hostelworld but they did nothing to reach the hostel, to keep me updated or ultimately to resolve my situation. They just take your deposit and leave. My travel agent also tried contacting them to see if they could help with my situation and the only reply that was constantly received was, "We will be in touch soon...." What a joke of a company. Absolute garbage customer service and please for the sake of your time and effort don't book through these fools.