вторник, 19 юни 2018 г.

Star 1
Star 2
Star 3
Star 4
Star 5

Hidden inflexibility, questionable ethics, and business model

Hostelworld was fast easy to join and set up an account BUT the 'Flexible Cancellation' service, managing my account, and canceling a res. within the 72 hour time frame, was not; so my credit card on file was charged. Email contact with Customer Service was not fruitful with us each reasserting our positions and their business model. The software seems intentionally clunky and I was charged for a stay I attempted in good faith to cancel. Additionally, Hostelworld had no info under Account/FAQ's/Privacy & Settings, on how to cancel my account. I had to Live Chat to get their support to close it! As Hostelworldgroup manage Hostelworld, Hostelbookers and Hostels.com, I will not be using any of their 'services'.