вторник, 19 юни 2018 г.

Star 1
Star 2
Star 3
Star 4
Star 5

The have stolen my money!!! DON't USE IT, YOU HAVE NO GUARANTEES TO FIND WHAT YOU HAVE BOOKED AND NOBODY REFUND YOU!!! I have used for years, I will not do it again.

I have booked an hostel in Cartagena for the last day of the year. I arrived there and there was no hostel. It has moved to another address, changed name, nobody knew anything. On the same trip i went to Cali, other hostel, they were selling ensuite rooms but there were no ensuite rooms. I have asked immediately for a refund (for both properties). I am still waiting to receive a refund, after a month of emails and texts and pictures of evidence of what happened. After a month, instead of apologizing, they have sent me back just the cover refund of the reservation. Cover refund which I had paid for and which is valid 6months. Basically, it is like a no refund, we don't care about our customers. They don't take any responsibility if something happens. They don't care, they STEAL YOUR MONEY. It is better to contact the properties by yourself or use Booking, you have more guarantees than with Hostelworld. It is silly, because it is rating as GREAT, but if you take a look at all the latest reviews (latest 6 months) THEY HAVE ALL BEEN STOLEN AND THEY REPORTED ALL THE SAME PROBLEMS. Poor customer service, no guarantees at all. DON'T USE IT!!!