вторник, 19 юни 2018 г.

Star 1
Star 2
Star 3
Star 4
Star 5

HOSTELWORLD IS A COMPLETE RIP OFF, THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS ATROCIOUS... USER BEWARE

From start to finish the backwards and forwards emails between myself and your customer service team have been nothing but frustrating. I have been overcharged by your company with no offer of reimbursement, a flexible booking should not mean that if the room price per night reduces that the client should have to wear an excess cost for booking early. At one point I was even sold a completely different reason for the discrepancy in my pricing however when I pointed out that this could not possibly be the case your customer service staff did a complete backflip and decided to tell a different version of the truth to cover themselves. I would warn people against using your site as a booking platform as much as possible in the future and I will never again be sucked into using it. I have lost $85 AUD on absolutely nothing due to putting my faith in your site as a 3rd party booking platform, I should have simply booked directly through the hostel and then I may still have that money in my possession to do something worthwhile with. You should seriously consider putting a much clearer disclaimer on your website regarding the way in which the 15% booking fee works for flexible booking such as mine, as if I had have known at the time I would NEVER have chosen to book our accommodation through you. HOSTELWORLD IS A COMPLETE RIP OFF, THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS ATROCIOUS... USER BEWARE