вторник, 19 юни 2018 г.


Star 1
Star 2
Star 3
Star 4
Star 5

Be warned

Be warned, do not book with this company! They claim they have 24/7 support but don't respond to your emails, they don't provide a UK phone number to contact and they blacklist your IP from using the live chat on their website - or so I think, as I have now been waiting in a queue of 4 people for over an hour and ask that you email them instead. They have no interest in giving your money back, only interest in taking it. When I cancelled my booking the website claimed I would receive my deposit back in 10 working days, they sent an email confirming this too. I am still waiting one month later and their excuse every time is to just give it a few more days. Rude customer service and left me out of pocket. I've reported them to my credit card company.